Fashion is here!
Athens Fashion Trade Show, the restarting point for both fashion industry and fashion market, will be held in Athens on 28th – 31st of January 2021 , at Athens Metropolitan Expo.
January show edition, as a meeting point for upcoming designers, exhibitors, business visitors, large and new brands, and a variety of different styles of elegant and innovative ideas will shape a set influenced by the projected trends and established standards which will dominate the 2021 Spring and Summer season.
From 28th to 31st of January, Athens Fashion Trade Show, always displaying its high quality that exudes exhibitor’s and visitor’s confidence, reintroduces creative innovation into fashion, rendering itself ideal destination for every professional of the industry.
Collections in apparel, footwear, accessories and jewellery will flood the halls of Athens Metropolitan Expo, transforming it into a place of inspiration, creation, expression and many different stylistic influences.
Athens Fashion Trade Show is ONLY for TRADERS.
For more information visit: www.athensfashiontradeshow.gr
SAFETY IS A PRIORITY
To ensure your visit at the exhibition is enjoyable and in total safety we would like to present you a series of important measures that will apply in our exhibitions.
For avoidance of overcrowding, we suggest you to visit our exhibitions during weekdays.
We also inform you that the following special entry rules will apply:
- The use of non-medical protective mask is compulsory
- People under 18 years old are not allowed entry.
- Entry to professionals not related to the subject of the exhibition as well as relatives, collaborators and acquaintances is not allowed.
- Temperature measurement will be deployed.
SUGGESTIONS FOR A SAFE VISIT
- Prefer to visit the exhibition during weekdays, in order to prevent overcrowding during weekend.
- Prepare your visit by downloading the exhibitors list from the exhibition’s website.
- Keep the necessary distances and all the rules of hygiene and safety.
WE STAY SAFE AT THE EXHIBITION
Our company organises all its exhibitions by implementing a health protocol, approved by the government authorities, and by using the Metropolitan Expo Centre, which has been certified COVID SHIELD by TUV AUSTRIA.